Public Links are a free and easy way to share your dashboards with a larger, public audience. These links are indexed and can be found via search engines. When you make a dashboard public, it can be viewed or shared with anyone who has Internet access. Klipfolio may showcase the 'best' publicly available dashboards from time-to-time on our corporate web site.
How do I publish my dashboard as a Public Link?
To take advantage of Public Links, you need to have admin privileges or a role with the ability to publish links. Then:
- Go the dashboard that you want to publish.
- Select the gear icon on the dashboard.
- Select Share, then Publish link to dashboard from the menu.
- In the Publish link to Dashboard screen, click the Public Dashboard option in the visibility settings.
- In the Dashboard Name field, enter the name you want to use for the dashboard.
- Select either the Light or Dark theme.
- Click Publish Link when you’re done. The Link Published screen with the shareable link appears. Copy this link to share it. (You can always find this link again by clicking on the gear icon and selecting Manage published links to Dashboard from the menu or from the Usage Dashboard in your account settings.)
For more information on managing public and private links, see our article on Publish Links.