|Data Source Type:||Web Accessible Resource|
Unbounce API KeyBasic HTTP Authentication
|API Documentation:||Unbounce API Documentation|
Creating a data source using Unbounce
To create a data source using Unbounce, you need to accomplish four tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Craft a query and enter it into Klipfolio
- Find your API Key
- Authenticate and complete the data source creation process
Note: This guide assumes that you already have an active Unbounce account.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Unbounce, go to the New Data Source page in Klipfolio and select the Web Accessible Resource option.
Step 2: Craft your query and enter it into Klipfolio
Copy and paste your completed query URL from Unbounce into Klipfolio.
Step 3: Find your API key
You can request access to the Unbounce API by filling out and submitting this form. Once they have enabled API access for your account, you will need to create an API key. You can create and access API keys on your Unbounce Account Management screen. You can find detailed instructions here.
Step 4: Authenticate and complete the data source creation process
Once you have completed your query:
- At Data Format, select JSON.
- At Method, select GET or POST.
- In the Authentication (OAuth, 2-Step, X-WSSE, or Basic) menu, under Type, select Basic HTTP Authentication.
- At Username, enter your API Key
- At Password, leave the password blank
- Select Get Resource.
- If you are satisfied with the data returned, click Continue.