|Data Source Type||Web Accessible Resource|
|API Documentation||HubSpot API documentation|
Save time and add pre-built Klips with the Klip Gallery!Klip Gallery: HubSpot
Creating a data source using HubSpot
To create a data source using HubSpot, you need to accomplish 3 tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Authenticate with HubSpot using an OAuth Token
- Craft a query and enter it in Klipfolio
- Your HubSpot portal ID (the portal ID is located at the top right of the screen when you log into HubSpot)
- Your HubSpot username and password
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
- Go to the Library and select the Data Sources tab.
- Click Create a New Data Source and select the HubSpot connector from the list. The New Data Source screen displays and asks you to a) enter your HubSpot ID and b) click Next. You may need to log into HubSpot to see your portal ID . It is located at the top right of the screen.
Step 2: Authenticate with HubSpot using an OAuth Token
During the authentication process in Klipfolio, you are asked to authenticate with HubSpot.
- Click Sign in to HubSpot. The HubSpot login screen will appear.
- Type in your HubSpot username and password. The HubSpot Authorize screen will appear.
- On the HubSpotAuthorize screen, click Authorize. The Save your OAuth Credentials screen will appear.
- Name your OAuth Credentials and click Save. The HubSpot query screen will appear.
Step 3: Craft the query and enter it in Klipfolio
Refer to the HubSpot API documentation as you are crafting a query. Note: You can specify the number of Pages returned by your query.
Here are a few sample queries to get you started:
Recently created deals