Structured Query Language (SQL) is used to manipulate and extract information from an SQL database. Klipfolio lets you connect to an SQL database and execute an SQL query to retrieve information to create a data source.
The following JDBC drivers are supported:
- Oracle Thin
- Oracle OCI
- Sybase SQL Anywhere
To create an SQL database data source
- Go to Library and select the Data Source tab. Click Create a New Data Source and select SQL Database Query.
- Fill in the following fields
- SQL Query
For more information on connecting to an SQL database, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Supported MSSQL versions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - only supported by version 4.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014