|Data Source Type:||Web Accessible Resource|
|Authentication:||Basic HTTP Authentication|
|API Documentation||FluidSurveys API Documentation|
|Klip Gallery|| Save time and add pre-built Klips with the Klip Gallery!
Klip Gallery: FluidSurveys
Creating a data source using FluidSurveys
To create a data source using FluidSurveys data, you need to accomplish four tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Find your survey ID
- Craft a query and enter it in Klipfolio
- Authenticate with FluidSurveys
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using FluidSurveys, go to the New Data Source page in Klipfolio and select the Web Accessible Resource option.
If you need a survey ID to complete your query, you can find it in your FluidSurveys account.
To find your survey ID,
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to https://fluidsurveys.com.
- Login to your FluidSurveys account.
- Select the survey from which you would like to retrieve data.
- Navigate to the URL and copy the survey ID.
- In Klipfolio, paste the survey ID into the query.
Step 3: Craft a query and enter it in Klipfolio
Refer to the FluidSurveys API Docs to learn more about crafting a query. Here is a query sample to get you started.
NOTE: The code fragment
csv?_comma_separated=true added to the query sample below is extremely important as it allows you to retrieve your survey results in a usable CSV format. Don't forget to add it to any other queries you put forth!
When you have crafted a query, enter it into Klipfolio.
Step 4: Authenticate with FluidSurveys
- Click the Authentication (OAuth, 2-Step, or Basic) link.
- In the Type field, select Basic HTTP Authentication.
- At username and password, enter your FluidSurveys username and password.