You may experience difficulty when importing Salesforce CSV data into Klipfolio. Here are some troubleshooting tips:
Detailed CSV data not displaying
- The Salesforce API returns a maximum of 2000 rows. As a result, your request may be returning too much data.
- Apply filters to your report(s), build new reports that you are interested in accessing from Klipfolio, or build a SOQL query, which will give you more rows.
- Submit the query using the JSON option.
- Check the value of the allData property of the response.
- If the allData property is set to true, then you should expect the Detailed CSV data option to provide data.
- If the allData property is set to false, then the data returned from the request is too large, or is unavailable and detailed rows cannot be retrieved.