July 23, 2014 - Release Primary Themes: Performance and Stability
- On July 22, Klipfolio Dashboard upgraded to a new environment that required you to whitelist an additional IP address: 220.127.116.11. If you currently whitelist Klipfolio IP addresses, you must whitelist this new IP address to avoid service disruptions.
- For customers using custom domain aliases, please update your domain alias as advised in the Klipfolio support email from July 9th.
- Import enhancements:
- Improved messages to confirm successful import.
- Smoother import into clients.
- Ability to import Klips/Tabs using user properties.
- Performance improvements:
- Improved asset query performance through query optimization - this will impact a number of areas of Klipfolio and API calls, including when we provide lists of assets.
- Usability enhancements:
- The Array function now supports commas for improved performance by allowing the user to specify each cell separately. For example, ARRAY(A1, B1, C1, D1 data ).
- Management and Support improvements:
- Data Sources:
- Added support for Github using our Web Accessible Resource connector and OAuth.
- Ongoing infrastructure investments and other ‘under the hood’ improvements to the API, application performance, stability, security and payment system.
- Improved alignment between GROUP and GROUPBY data sets.
- Performance enhancements to Table results rows.
- COUNTDISTINCT now returns correct values in all cases.
- Dashboard properties no longer show components that have been removed.
- Performance and reliability optimizations made to imaging process (including PDF generation) to improve scheduled e-mails
- Multiple instances of the same Klip/Tab-scoped variables treated as unique variables.
- Empty references removed from formulas when executed.
- Drilldown Klip does not become corrupted when Dashboard errors occur.
- Klips containing errors do not result in Dashboard corruption.
- Corrected mass data source delete error issue.
- Default values in components are not to be serialized.
- Improved gauge component when not using Klip cache.
- Maximum value on gauge component displays correctly.
- Value Pair property setting renders properly in mini-charts.
- Klips created by a partner in a client account can now be edited by Administrators for that client.
- Klip Editor shows Formula errors.
- User names that contain a comma now supported.
- Correctly display drill down tables in Klips with multiple components.
- Dynamic data sources are properly tagged with the ‘is_dynamic’ property.
- Enhancements to Google Analytics Connector to address encoded semicolons before profile ID and to trim hidden characters from end of url.
- Google Drive data sources no longer show ‘unknown’ in Data Source Import wizard.
- Improved missing data handling for JSON data sources.
- Klips now always update to newest instance of dynamic data sources using multiple dynamic properties.
- Administrator in parent account can add Klip instances to tabs in Client.
- Datasource.blacklist client settings no longer accept invalid values.
- Dynamic data sources can be refreshed by instance instead of all. An error will occur if the user tries to refresh the dynamic data source instead of the instance.
- GET/POST/PUT/DELETE groups from client accounts now respect share rights.