|Data Source Type:||Dropbox|
|File Selection:||Klipfolio provides an interface to select files and explore folders associated with your account.|
|Video:||Use Dropbox as a data source|
Create a data source using Dropbox
To create a data source using a file stored on Dropbox, you need to accomplish 3 tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Use your OAuth token to authenticate with Dropbox
- Use the data connector to select a file
Note: This guide assumes that you already have an active Dropbox account.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
- Click on the Library link.
- Select the Data Sources tab.
- Click the Create a New Data Source button.
- Select the Dropbox option.
Step 2: Use your OAuth token to authenticate with Dropbox
- Click the Sign In to Dropbox button.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account.
- Click the Grant Access button.
- Save your OAuth Credentials.
Step 3: Select the data file
- Select your data file using the selection tool.
- Click the Get File button.
- If the file is located within a sub-folder, click the folder icon to view its contents.
Note: Dropbox provides this information on the public sharing of files and folders.