|Data Source Type:||comScore Digital Analytix|
|Authentication:||Digital Analytix authentication|
|File Selection:||Klipfolio provides an interface to select report items, segment and filter data associated with your Digital Analytix subscription from multiple sites.|
|API Documentation||Digital Analytix OneCall API|
Save time and add pre-built Klips with the Klip Gallery!Klip Gallery: comScore
Creating a data source using comScore Digital Analytix
To create a data source using comScore Digital Analytix, you need to accomplish the following tasks:
- Start the data source creation process.
- Authenticate with comScore Digital Analytix.
- Use the data connector to select a report item, segment, and filter data.
Note: These instructions assume that you already have a valid Digital Analytix subscription.
The OneCall API is part of the Digital Analytix subscription. This includes 500 free credits, per rolling window of 24 hours, per client (not per site). For example, if you use the first credit at 11.00 am, you have 499 free credits until 11.00 am the next day.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
- Click on the Library link.
- Select the Data Sources tab.
- Click the Create a New Data Source button.
- Select the comScore Digital Analytix option.
Step 2: Authenticate with comScore Digital Analytix
- Enter your Client account name.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Data Center of either US or Europe.
Step 3: Select the report, segment, and filter data
- Select a report item using the selection tool.
- If the file is located within a sub-folder, click the folder icon to view its contents.
- Click the Select Report button.
- Select a site and a filter using the selection tool.
- Click the Get Report Item button.
Tip: You can use a wild card (*) as a filter in most fields.
Note: You can also use the email attachment connector to bring in data from comScore. For more information, see Use email attachments as a data source.