What's in this article?
- Learn how to update your data sources from your Library.
How to update a data source
Klipfolio lets you update data sources so that your Klips are always displaying the most up-to-date information. When you update a data source, any Klips using that data source will be automatically updated to reflect the changes made to source file. Files uploaded from your computer will need to be manually updated. Files uploaded from a web accessible resource can be automatically updated using a refresh rate.
To manually update a data source:
- Click the Library link.and navigate to the Data Sources tab.
- Select the data source you want to update and click the Refresh Now link.
- Click Choose File and select the file to be refreshed.
- Verify the data source is correct and click Done.
The data source is updated. Any Klips using that data source will automatically be updated.
Failed data source notification
If a data source is failing to refresh, an alert icon will appear in the top-right corner of any Klips using that data source. By clicking on the icon, you will be able to navigate to the data source's properties page to address the issue.
- How do I use Automate to schedule updates of my data sources?
- How do I use an Excel spreadsheet as my data source?
- How do I use Dropbox as my data source?