What's in this article?
- Learn how to download a dashboard and all of its Klips to share with others.
You can download a dashboard and all of its Klips to your computer as a PDF file or as an Image file. This might be useful for archiving purposes, because a Klip might change over time.
Where a Klip contains a dropdown list or is configured for drilldown, the default or top level value is displayed.
How to download a dashboard and all of its Klips
- Locate the dashboard you want to download.
- On the top right of the dashboard, select the Klip Menu gear icon.
- Select whether to Download as:
- Layout format: Portrait or Landscape
Multiple pages - Inserts page breaks appropriately to keep Klip content together.
Multiple pages (no breaks) - Current layout is maintained whenever possible. Klip content might flow to the next page.
Resize to fit one page, downloads a dashboard on one page by reducing the font size.
- Check box to Include annotations. Annotations are listed at the end of a report.
- Quality. For a larger file size consider lowering the quality by selecting the Low (better for large images) check box.
- Width. Use current width (as it appears on the screen) or specify a Custom width by specifying the number of pixels.
- Format: PNG (default) or JPG (for a larger image).
- Theme: Light or Dark.
Note: The generated output is formatted and includes the dashboard name, date, and time.