What's in this article?
- Learn how to download a Klip to share with others.
You can download a Klip to your computer as a PDF file or Image file, or save the data to your computer as a .csv file type.
This is useful for archiving purposes, because a Klip might change over time, for when you might want to use a Klip in your company's website or documentation, or if you need to manipulate the underlying data.
Where a Klip contains a dropdown list or is configured for drilldown, the default or top level value is displayed.
How to download a Klip
- Locate the Klip you want to download.
- On the top right of the dashboard, select the Klip Menu icon.
- Select whether to Download as:
- CSV / Excel® (data only)
- Layout format: Portrait or Landscape
Multiple pages (no breaks) - Current layout is maintained whenever possible. Klip content might flow to the next page.
Resize to fit one page, downloads a Klip on one page by reducing the font size.
- Check box to Include annotations. Annotations are listed at the end of a report.
- Quality. For a larger file size consider lowering the quality by selecting the Low (better for large images) checkbox.
- Width. Use current width (as the Klip appears on the dashboard) or specify a Custom width by specifying the number of pixels.
- Format: PNG (default) or JPG (for a larger image).
- Theme: Light or Dark.
- Checkbox to Include the Klip title.