|Data Source Type:||
|File Selection:||Klipfolio provides an interface to select files and explore folders associated with your account.|
|Video||Use Box as a data source|
Creating a data source using Box
To create a data source using a file associated with your Box account, you need to accomplish 3 tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Use your OAuth token to authenticate with Box
- Use the file selection tool to select files from your Box account
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
- Click on the Library link.
- Select the Data Sources tab.
- Click the Create a New Data Source button.
- Select the Box option.
Step 2: Use your OAuth token to authenticate with Box
- Click the Sign In to Box button.
- Sign in to your Box account.
Step 3: Use the file selection tool to select files from your Box account
- Select your data file using the selection tool.
- Click the Get File button.
- If the file is located within a sub-folder, click the folder icon to view its contents.
NOTE: If you are having difficulty sharing your folders and files publicly, make sure that the administrator of your Box account has provided you with permission. If you are the administrator of your Box account, you can find the related settings on your Enterprise Settings page under Content and Sharing. Enable External links to folders and files and set access options to Open, Company and Collaborators. Make sure you save your selected settings!
For more information, see the following Box article Admin Settings: Content & Sharing (Collaboration).