Klipfolio Ideas

Share ideas and vote on new features for the cloud version of Klipfolio. Please note: You only have 10 votes per forum; so use them wisely!

I have an idea:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Timeneye integration

An integration with timeneye enable people to see the amount of hours logged by person or project within a dashboard in KlipFolio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for Stock Timeline Chart

It would be great to have the timeline chart - similar to the highstock chart http://www.highcharts.com/stock/demo/compare - it is very useful for efficiently and interactively displaying time series data for longer periods of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Evaluating null variables

I think there is a need for improved evaluation of null values in variables, e.g. using a ISNULL() and IFNULL() type of functions. The currently available variable features and functions can be leveraged to create a much better user experience if conditions like "if ISNULL(variable) then display something else ...." can be dynamically evaluated. Of course one can write 'if variable = "" then ...' now but it is kludgy at best

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Formulas & Component Properties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto save klip code to 3rd party repository

it would be great if we could hook up the admin account to a repository like Github and autosave versions of all the klip code. Looker allows such a setup. This is particularly true for partner accounts where this feature will be useful for running production environments and supporting multiple clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. email alert when a Klip or data source has an error/ is broken?

t would be great if there was a way to set up an email alert when a Klip or data source has an error/ is broken

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Better PDF Look & Feel - Borders, font & font-weight possibly theming

Better PDF Look & Feel - Borders, font & font-weight possibly theming

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. change size of labels in charts

Add the ability to change sizes of labels within klips (e.g. names of bars in x-axis in a bar chart)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notify Sounds

Notify Sound on Refresh

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hide tabs when in display mode.

Please introduce the ability to hide tabs when in display mode. When playing to multiple TVs it makes sense to have certain information (tabs) on one TV as opposed to another with different information displayed but using one account.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Append Data Sent Via Email

I want to be able to send data to you via email and have it parsed out and appended to similar data that was already sent.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show Klip usage as a column in the Klip library

To make maintaining the Klip library easier I'd like to show the Klip usage as a column in the klip library. To find out how many times a klip is used or if it is unused I have to click into the klip and see the statistic. Managing klips would be easier if I could see this number as a column in the main library view. For example, I could identify unused klips faster and multi-select them instead of viewing each klip one by one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding Sort order in Bar Chart

Adding a sort order option in bar chart in order to sort higher values on bottom.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rodolfo
    *My previous suggestion was sent in Contact support option, my mistake!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow google map marker clustering in google map klips

I currently use a klip with an integrated google map, as laid out in the documentation.

I'd love to be able to cluster the markers in my map using the method described here below. I'm told it cannot currently be done this way.

https://googlemaps.github.io/js-marker-clusterer/docs/examples.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for custom OAuth connector destinations

Many internet sources (such as Sharepoint) are capable of using OAuth tokens, can it be made that the user can set a custom OAuth destination as it is currently limited to a select few sources?

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SET() once for a whole dashboard

It would be interesting to have the ability to use the SET() function once and refer to the value throughout all klips within a dashboard. For example, I'm referencing a maxDate variable several times in most of my klips. Actually, I have to enclose each of my formulas into a SET(...). I would imagine a dashboard configuration where we could have a list of "set variables for all klips in this dashboard" - any klips referencing that variable would use the given value by default unless overwritten.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Formulas & Component Properties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. temporary datasource

Klipfolio could enable temporary datasources, which the user could apply a function to augment or add news rows (in a smilar way as a table)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shortcut Links

Would be great to have additional navigation for quick links when generating new dashboards like this http://i.imgur.com/36jsvnP.png

In addition have the option to place 'favourite' links in the same place e.g. 'New Google Analytics Data Source'

This would save a lot of time and reduce your server load.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. User Add/Remove Usage Reporting

As a partner, it would be great if there was a way to report on users/seats that are added/removed from our client accounts for auditing purposes against invoices we receive, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. show that Google Analytics Data results contain Sampled data

When you use the Google Analytics Query Explorer, the top line of the results shows you whether the query results contain sampled data or not.
    For use in Klipfolio this can be extremely important information, because calculating with sampled data may give you quite different results than the real data (only available if you have Google Analytics Premium in this case). Is it possible to show this info to the Klipfolio developer as well ? And if so, it would be even better to have a status indicator that could be shown to warn the end users as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Update time stamp

A simple addition that appears on the Klip letting user know the last time the data was updated without having to click through menus.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Formulas & Component Properties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base