Klipfolio Ideas

Share ideas and vote on new features for the cloud version of Klipfolio. Please note: You only have 10 votes per forum; so use them wisely!

I have an idea:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3rd Party Authentication Integration

For example Google Apps or OneLogin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add function "INTERCEPT" to complement SLOPE

It's great having the SLOPE function, but in order to plot an accurate trend line one would also have to know the intercept of the trend line.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Formulas & Component Properties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Save Account Settings

Ability to save personal settings at the account level. Example - I want the black background and full screen mode when I access my account from a different browser or computer. It might also be nice to have some default settings like this at the orgainzational level.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hide Klips based on conditions or formula

The ability to hide klips when certain conditions are met. I may only want to show a klip when there is a warning. For example, only display the "Server Alert" klip where one or more records contain 'severity high.' Or, only show the klip when cashflow falls below a certain threshold.

You guys rock, btw. Thanks for all of the improvements!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Region ID Maps for Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Africa, and Asia.

A map klip component for The Middle East and North Africa Region (MENA), one for Africa and one for Asia.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change the background of the klips

I would be good to change the background of the klips so that they are for identifiable from further away. We use the dashboard to display data on a big screen on a wall and I would like to change the colour of the background on some of the indicators so that you can see which salesman is which from a distance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SAASU Online Accounting (saasu.com) as a data source

It will be great to have the option to connect SAASU with Klipfolio. We are currently using it, so this will be extremely useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show the Series name on it

I think it would be good if the graphs, say for ex a line graph, could have a label (like the ones that appear when you position the mouse over them) there permanently.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. List Filters

It would be nice to have a filter where you could see which Klips or Data Sources are not being used.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. allow klip headers to be hidden

some of the best looking dashboards keep things to a minimum - it would be great to have just the data showing and be able to hide extraneous information like the klip header.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Shoretel Real Time Event Feed!

Allow Shoretel Real Time Event Feed!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Resize en format Twitter feed items

Display more tweets in the same klipfolio space by using a smaller font.
    Also add ability to show pictures of Twitter profiles and undouble Retweets

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create Ability for Tab Group Views

I would like the ability to define tab group views. For users who have multiple areas of responsibility, it would be nice for them to be able to define separate dashboard views based on their areas of responsibility. For example, if someone was responsible for Sales and Service areas and there were multiple tabs for each, they could define a "Sales" view that would allow them to just see the tabs that are relevant to "Sales". Similarly as an admin, we serve multiple types of customers and it would be nice for us to be able to create views in…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Variable with Dashboard level scope (as opposed to Tab or Klip level scope).

Many Dashboard such as Sales Dashboards usually refer to a single variable -- such as CurrentPeriod -- that is used everywhere else (across Tabs and Klips).

As a klip developer, I'd like to be able to set the value of CurrentPeriod once, say as a param of all my Tabs. Notice that CurrentPeriod is dynamic, and it needs to be a variable with Dashboard level scope for it to work across Tabs.

That way, anyone opening his/her dashboard will always get the latest sales data, without having to click anything further.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Formulas & Component Properties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Notification of new annotation

To improve usability of annotation even further, I'd like to be notified (via email) if there's a new annotation. I can click it from my email, and it will bring me directly to the klip/annotation. For each user, there should be an option to turn it on/off.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Rotation news feed

When presenting a Facebook, Twitter or blog feed on the dashboard, it would be nice to just show one item and rotate automatically through a couple of older items.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hide Klips using a Dropdown Klip

We currently have a dropdown Klip that allows a user to select which fiscal year's data is displayed on that tab. It would be helpful to hide chart Klips that track new metrics for old fiscal years that have no data for that metric.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support "One Click" source code save

It would be great to have the ability to save source code for all klips, possibly in a zipped format, by clicking a single button, say on the Library/Klips tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have historical data storing functionality

I want a way to create a graph, say Analytics, to see how my website is improving or declining over time, without putting them into excel myself. It is actually a make or break function for me to use this app.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base