Klipfolio Ideas

Share ideas and vote on new features for the cloud version of Klipfolio. Please note: You only have 10 votes per forum; so use them wisely!

I have an idea:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. JSON Embed filter

I'm trying to embed a klip with a filter on my website. I'd like to be able to pass the klip a parameter from the website to filter the data.
    Can I use a JSON parameter to filter the data?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sharing & Rights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email reports to non-klipfolio users

I would prefer this option than having to send one to my team members manually, since they are not klipfolio users and it doesn't make sense to have the entire team register on klipfolio just to receive these reports.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scheduled Report Export to Google Drive/Dropbox/OneDrive/Box

Rather than setting a scheduled email report for a tab, it would be great to be able schedule an upload of the .pdf or report image directly to a folder in the user's Google Drive (or other cloud storage service) account.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Batch Email Report Scheduling & Custom Attachment Filenames

For tabs with one or more user inputs, it would be great to be able to quickly set up scheduled email reports for each value/combination of values in an input.

Additionally, we should be able to customize the filename for the report rather than having the filename be the name of the reported tab. This would make it easier to identify multiple reports from the same tab that used different variable values to generate them.

For example, during the email scheduling setup, you could ask that a separate email report be sent for each var1 value. With multiple variables in…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. remove "create your own dashboard" on embedded

When you are a payed customer, remove the 'create your own dashboard' and klipfolio reference on embedded klips. Or put this in seperate package like custom styling.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sharing & Rights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PDF Export of All Dashboard Tabs at Once

If you have a dashboard site with many tabs and wish to export a PDF of all of them you must first download every pdf individually. This takes a decent amount of time depending on how Klipfolios PDF export job load is. It would be nice to shrink this time down by having an option to export all of the tabs at one time. We ended up having to write an app to do this for us.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give a calendar option for scheduling of reports

Is there any feature that a person can pick a specific date from a pop up calendar? As you know each month is different so the last Friday in January may be the 26th whereas the last Friday in March may be the 31st.

Also does the specific section use American date range or European? Thank you for your help

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Confirmation of emails out of Klipfolio

I find it frustrating that I have no way of knowing if an email of a pdf or link was received. Additionally, I would like to be able to see my emails out of Klipfolio for my project management purposes. Seems like an easy fix!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base