Klipfolio Ideas

Share ideas and vote on new features for the cloud version of Klipfolio. Please note: You only have 10 votes per forum; so use them wisely!

I have an idea:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trashcan for the Library

I just inadvertently deleted a super fancy klip I had created... it would be nice to send deleted items to a Trashcan for a couple of days before definitely deleting it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Table Sorting

The suggested table sorting method in the "common table scenario" series does not work, the columns just go blank. (This is in chrome on windows 10.)

I would suggest adding the sort methods to the table properties rather than requiring use of formulas.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reverse Y Axis option for ranking graphs

There's no way to currently create a "ranking" graph in Klipfolio, where the scale starts from 1 and goes to 100, but in the opposite direction (1 is at the top, 100 is at the bottom).

Here are a few examples:

I'm trying to build a Google ranking graph in Klipfolio. However, I cannot seem to find a way to set the scale so it starts from 1 and goes to 100, but in the opposite direction (1 is at the top, 100 is at the bottom).

Here are a few examples:

http://www.seobook.com/images/awr-keyword-rank-chart-5-11-10.jpg
    http://cdn.searchenginejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/serp-tracker-05.png
    http://www.keywordcompetitor.com/newDesignImages/features/OnlineKeywordResearch.png

There would be a way…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. GROUP BY warnings

There should be an error message when you do a GROUP BY and the things you're grouping by have an unequal number of rows. It's not like I have a lot of extra hair to pull out!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Timeneye integration

An integration with timeneye enable people to see the amount of hours logged by person or project within a dashboard in KlipFolio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding Sort order in Bar Chart

Adding a sort order option in bar chart in order to sort higher values on bottom.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rodolfo
    *My previous suggestion was sent in Contact support option, my mistake!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Drill down for Pie Charts

I would like to be able to drill down in a Pie Chart. For example, in a pie chart of sales by a product category, instead of hiding a slice when clicked; drill down into sales by sub-category.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Event driven alerting by email

Many BI tools are expanding their alerting features. The idea is for business users to look at a dashboard/report when a particular alert condition is reached (e.g. Sales trajectory too low to meet targets at the end of the month), instead of all the time. It would be great if, when an alert condition is reached in a particular klip (e.g. no leads received in a particular channel in 24 hours), it could also set a variable that could trigger an email to, say IT (check if API is down). I think all the features already exist, just a new…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Organize Klips

It would be real good if we have a way to organize klips.

So, situation is, we have several projects; and each project uses several klips. I'm sure there're lots of users with similar situations.

It's going to be easier for the end user if we have the ability to create new folders in the library for each project, and place the klips which each specific project uses, into its own folder.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. full screen (TV) mode: different settings per Tab

It would be nice to be able to change the time for each tab. I know in the profile you can set a new time for all tabs but I want different settings for each tab.

For example some Tabs have a number of rows in a table which require at least 20 seconds to review while other tabs only need 8-10 seconds.

This could be added to the "About this tab" in the Library section.
    Just an idea.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It's common practice when looking at lists of info to be able to have the rows alternate in colours. Some of our Klips have lists of up to

It's common practice when looking at lists of info to be able to have the rows alternate in colours. Some of our Klips have lists of up to 30 things, and those lists are difficult to process sometimes, and it's been requested to set row colours. This isn't possible in KlipFolio, but would make Table Klips much more useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. hide series on start

the feature that series are hidden when you click on its legenda item is really great; this makes it possiible to focus on only part of the data a klip is presenting and have the sacling adjsuted to only those values;
    also it makes complex graphs more readable; however you can not hide series by default and let the user click to have them appear; would be an easy and very welcome setting to let series be hidden until clicked on to be shown

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow klip headers to be hidden

some of the best looking dashboards keep things to a minimum - it would be great to have just the data showing and be able to hide extraneous information like the klip header.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have historical data storing functionality

I want a way to create a graph, say Analytics, to see how my website is improving or declining over time, without putting them into excel myself. It is actually a make or break function for me to use this app.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base