Klipfolio Ideas

Share ideas and vote on new features for the cloud version of Klipfolio. Please note: You only have 10 votes per forum; so use them wisely!

I have an idea:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Horizontal lines in table

Currently there are no horizontal lines separating rows in the table-component. We are currently fixing this with our own css, but this should not be required.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow tables to display more than 200 rows

Hi, we have a dashboard that is used for reporting. Its main component is a large table that displays data and images, but it's becoming difficult to run usable reports because of the table size limitations.

Being able to display more than 200 rows of a table would be a great addition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add in series label drop of 24 and 48 into X axis to allow hourly and half hourly series formatting

This would improve the appearance of compressed datasets with daily info at hourly or half hourly resolution. Current every 12 is ok but limiting

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Parameter to disable klip animation

When a klip updates, the graph is regenerated from zero, the animation is starting from zero too.

This could be really unfriendly for klips that update quite often.

If animation could be disabled, it will be easier to see differences between previous data and newer.

Hereunder, some .gif to illustrate by an example:

https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfuU3M2aFNjQzM1V2c/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfucXBVX2xLOXRxQkE/view?usp=sharing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Klip animation on update take previous data into account.

When a klip updates, the graph is regenerated from zero, the animation is starting from zero too and any modification on the klip, like the sorting or hiding a series, is reset.

This could be really unfriendly for klips that update quite often.

Hereunder, some .gif to illustrate by an example:

https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfuU3M2aFNjQzM1V2c/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfucXBVX2xLOXRxQkE/view?usp=sharing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pop up modal component - for additional UI capabilities

Create a pop up modal component as per the method discussed in this G+ community forum thread

https://plus.google.com/u/0/112635236806844821779/posts/J7QyPad9s2A

This would allow for expanded UI possibilities, such as help / klip explanation text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. indicators in tables

It would be very useful if we were able to use indicators in tables to compare against other rows.

For instance, if I have a column of sales values - I'd like to highlight the cell with the most sales (vs the other cells in that column).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dynamic Table Columns & Line Series

Allow Tables to have a dynamic number of columns based on the data set. In conjunction with "Use first values as column headers" this allows the user to plug in any data source prepared in a tabular format to a table and have it adjust automatically.

The same idea for Line graphs, a dynamic number of Line Series and Line Series Labels based on datasource first values (like the table feature) or Pivot on a particular column.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a refresh delay at Klip level

Currently a klip updates when a data source is refreshed.It would be great to have an extra refresh delay option at the klip level. For example : I have a datasource that has live data inside it so I refresh it every 5 minutes. On the other hand I have a Klip that aggregates this data by month and has some custom fields to further explore the data. I'd like this klip to update every hour and not every 5 minutes, currently the only way I have to do this is to create a second data source with exactly the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Force Display Data Values on Map

Currently there is no way to see data values on a map unless you over the map over each state. This makes things difficult when a client wants to push their dashboard to a TV screen. Individuals viewing the screen can only see the color variations on a map and not values.

It would be helpful to have an option to force-display the values in each state rather than only having the ability to mouse hover over each state to see the data values associated with that state.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Possibility to change the colors off my icons (as indicator)

Possibility to change the colors off my icons (as indicator)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trashcan for the Library

I just inadvertently deleted a super fancy klip I had created... it would be nice to send deleted items to a Trashcan for a couple of days before definitely deleting it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Table Sorting

The suggested table sorting method in the "common table scenario" series does not work, the columns just go blank. (This is in chrome on windows 10.)

I would suggest adding the sort methods to the table properties rather than requiring use of formulas.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reverse Y Axis option for ranking graphs

There's no way to currently create a "ranking" graph in Klipfolio, where the scale starts from 1 and goes to 100, but in the opposite direction (1 is at the top, 100 is at the bottom).

Here are a few examples:

I'm trying to build a Google ranking graph in Klipfolio. However, I cannot seem to find a way to set the scale so it starts from 1 and goes to 100, but in the opposite direction (1 is at the top, 100 is at the bottom).

Here are a few examples:

http://www.seobook.com/images/awr-keyword-rank-chart-5-11-10.jpg
    http://cdn.searchenginejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/serp-tracker-05.png
    http://www.keywordcompetitor.com/newDesignImages/features/OnlineKeywordResearch.png

There would be a way…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. GROUP BY warnings

There should be an error message when you do a GROUP BY and the things you're grouping by have an unequal number of rows. It's not like I have a lot of extra hair to pull out!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Timeneye integration

An integration with timeneye enable people to see the amount of hours logged by person or project within a dashboard in KlipFolio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. change size of labels in charts

Add the ability to change sizes of labels within klips (e.g. names of bars in x-axis in a bar chart)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notify Sounds

Notify Sound on Refresh

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding Sort order in Bar Chart

Adding a sort order option in bar chart in order to sort higher values on bottom.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rodolfo
    *My previous suggestion was sent in Contact support option, my mistake!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow google map marker clustering in google map klips

I currently use a klip with an integrated google map, as laid out in the documentation.

I'd love to be able to cluster the markers in my map using the method described here below. I'm told it cannot currently be done this way.

https://googlemaps.github.io/js-marker-clusterer/docs/examples.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base