I have an idea:

Is there any feature that allows me to send alerts or notifications

So I can alert or send notification by email or SMS to my co-workers when some levels are reached. I want to PUSH the data to the co-workers

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rajendra Mangaonkar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Peter Matthews responded  · 

We’re looking at a feature that would let users set up actions when conditions are met.

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I consider implementing Klipfolio in a manufacturing plant, this feature is a game-changer. Can't wait

• Metriplica Global commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be very useful. We are searching for that functionality in a dashboard tool. We need something to alert us when the data is not being collected properly.
    Would be great to have this functionality.

• Marino Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you also thinking of incorporating this in the annotations functionality? Data-driven alerts/notifications are a must, but so is the ability to tag specific users within annotations and have them receive email/SMS - social media-style. I hate having to search through dashboards looking for yellow dots!

• Steve Jennings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would definitely be useful - we have a number of senior managers who like to receive high-level KPIs by SMS throughout the day

Feedback and Knowledge Base