Klipfolio Ideas

Share ideas and vote on new features for the cloud version of Klipfolio. Please note: You only have 10 votes per forum; so use them wisely!

I have an idea:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better management of multiple tabs (drilldown?)

Need a better way to manage lots of tabs. When it gets to 10+ it starts to be unwieldly.

In particular, we have a lot of tabs that are detail of higher level summaries. Like there's a main dashboard with the KPIs, but then we have an entire additional tab with more detail and much deeper data.

It would be nice if the detail tabs were somehow accessed by drilling down from the main tab or otherwise able to be hidden away when you first hit your dashboard.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Klipfolio
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is under review. We’ve looked at a number of options as to how to enhance how users can work with many tabs. As Mr. Biswas mentions, there is the ability to use links to set up a structure of links between dashboards to open a new dashboard on your screen or replace the dashboard you are viewing with another one.

2. Printing the Klip on a 11 * 17 with the graph layout intact

Would love to have more print options. I was unable to print the dashboard in a compact form in a 11 * 17 format with all the graphs contained . Also some of the graphs were split up and half appeared in one page and the remaining appeared in the next page. Guess this is because the page doesnt contain structured sections and is boundaryless. Good for online view but printed dashboard isnt quite there yet. Any improvements for all this?

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Distinct Layouts by User

Due to many factors such as screen size, some people prefer to view dashboards differently than others. It would be great if you could choose your own layout to a shared dashboard.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Ability for Tab Group Views

I would like the ability to define tab group views. For users who have multiple areas of responsibility, it would be nice for them to be able to define separate dashboard views based on their areas of responsibility. For example, if someone was responsible for Sales and Service areas and there were multiple tabs for each, they could define a "Sales" view that would allow them to just see the tabs that are relevant to "Sales". Similarly as an admin, we serve multiple types of customers and it would be nice for us to be able to create views in…

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hide the Safari bar on iPad / iPhone.

when viewing the dashboard on an iPad, having the 'full screen' option is nice to get rid of the logo and other Klipfolio buttons and such, but having it hide the Safari address bar and such would be GREAT so that it could be run as a full-screen. Something like this javascript should do the trick:

// When ready...
    window.addEventListener("load",function() {
    // Set a timeout...
    setTimeout(function(){
    // Hide the address bar!
    window.scrollTo(0, 1);
    }, 0);
    });

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)