Klipfolio Ideas

Share ideas and vote on new features for the cloud version of Klipfolio. Please note: You only have 10 votes per forum; so use them wisely!

I have an idea:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. owncloud integration

it would be great to implement support for owncloud as a data source as an alternative to dropbos/google drive

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide list of Klips that use a data source

A Klip shows you what data source(s) it uses but not the other way around. Sometimes I'd like to change a data source but I need to know what Klips it might impact.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a copy of an existing dashboard

It can be useful to provide someone edit access to a dashboard, but I'd love to have a backup just in case they screw something up and want to go back to the starting point.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter My Dashboard with tags or categories

This one is for those that use a lot of Dashboard tabs. If you have more 20 for example you cannot see the full name of the your Dashboard. So it would be great to have some kind of filter or a sub/child menu with the dashboard. As a result less dashboard tabs, thus more organize.

Take for example how Wordpress websites use the menu tab.

Imagine is would look like that. first line will show and if you scroll it would show the other dashboards
    Facebook Dashboards | Twitter Dashboards | Sales Dashboards
    Facebook Page 1 | Twitter account…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Horizontal lines in table

Currently there are no horizontal lines separating rows in the table-component. We are currently fixing this with our own css, but this should not be required.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow tables to display more than 200 rows

Hi, we have a dashboard that is used for reporting. Its main component is a large table that displays data and images, but it's becoming difficult to run usable reports because of the table size limitations.

Being able to display more than 200 rows of a table would be a great addition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Capabilities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Hyperlinks to internal Server files

We create Dashboards for our Intranet - therefore it would be great to integrate internal links to documents and files instead of using ftp.

e.g.: \\sstr.abc.intra.net\folder_1\folder_2\5400_Projects\Files

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IP address logs for public and private links

I would like to be able to see the IP addresses of visitors to my published public or private links. Some published links, while private, are still confidential and we need to monitor who the visitors are to the page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Account & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. JSON Embed filter

I'm trying to embed a klip with a filter on my website. I'd like to be able to pass the klip a parameter from the website to filter the data.
    Can I use a JSON parameter to filter the data?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sharing & Rights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Light/Black Theme available in Klipfolio Mobile App

Klipfolio Mobile App should have the possibility to change between light/dark theme (and save that option).

Viewing a dashboard that was created for dark theme in a light theme looks bad (imagine a picture with a white logo - it's ok with dark but just don't appear with a light theme).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. HTML Scripts in Klipfolio Mobile App

Klipfolio Mobile App should be able to run HTML Scripts.

This would give us the hability to use google maps with markers and directions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add in series label drop of 24 and 48 into X axis to allow hourly and half hourly series formatting

This would improve the appearance of compressed datasets with daily info at hourly or half hourly resolution. Current every 12 is ok but limiting

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Matrix or Cross-Tab or Pivot Tables (all the same thing)

Wonder why I can't build a simple cross-tab (aka matrix) table in Klipfolio.

Column A vs Column B and the intersecting cells are just counts (or sum) of the values.

I believe I was able to do this back in the early days of spreadsheets. Excel calls them Pivot tables

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Klip Component Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Nimble Integration

I use Nimble as my CRM and they also have a group email option I would like to integrate with my dashboard. Is it possible to add a standard integration for this, or a way to customize the integration?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Data Sources  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add support for Snowflake DB (SaaS analytic DB) to the system

Snowflake DB is a VERY good hosted SQL analytic database. They already have a JDBC driver and an ODBC driver, so it would be relatively easy to add them as a supported SQL data source.
    That would really help me since I have lots of data in Snowflake that I'd like to share with the internal team AND with our customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Parameter to disable klip animation

When a klip updates, the graph is regenerated from zero, the animation is starting from zero too.

This could be really unfriendly for klips that update quite often.

If animation could be disabled, it will be easier to see differences between previous data and newer.

Hereunder, some .gif to illustrate by an example:

https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfuU3M2aFNjQzM1V2c/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfucXBVX2xLOXRxQkE/view?usp=sharing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Klip animation on update take previous data into account.

When a klip updates, the graph is regenerated from zero, the animation is starting from zero too and any modification on the klip, like the sorting or hiding a series, is reset.

This could be really unfriendly for klips that update quite often.

Hereunder, some .gif to illustrate by an example:

https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfuU3M2aFNjQzM1V2c/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/a/nixxis.com/file/d/0B84ipohN0RfucXBVX2xLOXRxQkE/view?usp=sharing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base